READ:URGENT NOTIFICATION!!! YOUR OFFICIAL LETTER:- I seek your indulgence to solicit for your assistance.


--
Greetings Beloved,
 
    Please accept my apologies if this request does not meet your personal ethics as it is not intended to cause you any embarrassment in what so ever form.
 
     I offer my friendship and believe you will accept me with good heart, was pushed to contact you and see how best we can assist each other.
 
     I got your contact from the internet directory where i learnt of your integrity and decided to contact you for this Business transaction that is based on trust and your outstanding rectitude.
 
     My name is Mr. Abdulaziz Bin Malik Al-Zaid and I am the Regional Branch Manager of Gulf International Bank, Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
 
      I am have an important business discussion I wish to share with you and I seek your partnership in this project.
 
I wait for your quick reply for more details.
 
Regards

No comments:

Post a Comment