--
GREETINGS,

My name is Warren E. Buffett an American business magnate,A
philanthropist the CEO and Chairman of
the Warren E. Buffet Charitable Foundation, one of the largest private
foundations in the world.. I believe strongly in'giving while living'
I had one idea that never changed in my mind ? that you should use
your wealth to help people and i have decided to give {$2,500,000.00}
Two Million Five Hundred Thousand United Dollars, to randomly selected
individuals worldwide. On receipt of this email, you should count
yourself as the lucky individual.
Your email address was chosen online while searching at random. Kindly
get back to me at your earliest convenience before i travel to japan
for my treatment , so I know your email address is valid.

God bless you.
Best Regard
Mr.Warren E. Buffett Billionaire investor

No comments:

Post a Comment