From Engr. Alek

Sir,
Firstly, I apologize for sending you this sensitive information via E-mail.

I am Engr Aleksandr Bodashk My associates Mr Olek Ivanovich and I have been working in tandem to find a reliable and trustworthy Partner that will invest the sum of US$550,000,000.00 (Five Hundred And Fifty Million Dollars) in his/her country.

We have no particular preference to any area of investment. We are only interested in a foreign Partner that will invest the funds in profitable and viable investment projects, as we try to arrange our family and us out of this wartorn place.

We will be pleased to have a Profitable Joint Ventures with you.Your sincerity is highly needed.
Contact me for more details and any other (MOU) we need to sign.

Regards
Engr Aleksandr Bodashk.
Khreshchatyk Plaza Khreschatyk,
19A,Kyiv, Ukraine,01001.
ab1477890@gmail.com
Aleks@thegoldengaterealtor.com
www.thegoldengaterealtor.com/au

No comments:

Post a Comment