COMPLIMENTS

Complements of the day,

Please kindly accept my sincere apologies if my approach is offensive
and does not meet your personal ethics.

I am Mr. Oderah C Morris, from West Africa am sorry to intrude into your
privacy I got your email address through internet search after my prayers
so I bring to you this transaction which I notify from our bank an
abandon fund which belongs to our foreign customer who deposited the sum
of 13.7 million USD but had a plane crash and ever since then no one has
applied to claim his fund.

So I write to you with confidence that you can be of help so we can get
the fund out of the bank I want you to apply to the bank as his foreign
business partner and next of kin, my partner and I have access to all his
documents and we handle some of the bank's sensitive files, then we use
our position in the bank to do some alteration in the late account holder
files and give clearance and onward remission of the fund into your bank
account, sure deal and risk free.

Kindly forward your contact details if you are interested and willing to
work with me, thanks as I anticipate your quick response.

Regards,

Mr. Oderah C. Morris.

No comments:

Post a Comment